Translate

Friday, January 31, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 10 - Another Amulet - Part 3




Tony: Okay, screw this waiting around! The plot needs me and I intend to be there.


Tony: but first gotta make sure no one thinks I just left.


Tony: Looks good from here.


*Run like the wind, Bullseye!*


Frederick: Gregory, just because Cousin John does something doesn't mean you run off and do the exact same thing! If he went and jumped off a cliff in broad daylight--


Gregory: Jesus Christ, I'm not that stupid.


Gregory: (mocking Frederick) If Cousin John jumped off a cliff in broad daylight, would you do the same thing?
Frederick: Listen to this young man!
Anna: *trying to hide*
Freda: Frederick, dear, must you two fight at a time like this?


Gregory: But you misunderstand, Father. Cousin John wouldn't jump off a cliff in broad daylight! Because that's how he was told his brother Phil killed himself.


Gregory: And besides, this isn't the point of the scene. The point is you're trying to tell me how much of a waste of space I am for going against your insanely strict rules about blood drinking and hiding away in caves and other such nonsense.


Gregory: Hah! Chew on that bone, you dog!


*is stunned speechless*


Gregory: Oh, is the great and powerful Frederick Sackville-Bagg too afraid of his own son to speak?



Gregory: You are, aren't you? You are afraid of me! I'm a threat to you!


Frederick: I...I said nothing of the sort! Besides, that isn't what we were discussing!


Gregory: Correct me, then! I dare you!


Gregory: And don't you even think of saying anything right now, Rudolph!


*glowers*


Frederick: If you don't wish to have this discussion with me, then very well!



Gregory: Besides, what have you got against trying to kill humans anyway? We're vampires! That's what we do with our lives! Or have you been living under a bloody rock for the past three hundred years?


Rookery: Oh, here we go. Damn, this thing's heavy.


Rookery: Alright, while they're too busy arguing, let's see how much damage we can cause.



Tony: *panting* Okay....how much longer...must...help...vampires...



Tony: This is where Rudy led me out last night, so here goes nothing!


Gregory: A rock is a cold, lonely place to spend eternity.


Frederick: Gregory, that is enough of this!


Gregory: No! We're nowhere near close to done until the script says so!


Rookery: Here comes the script, laddie!


*is a mini-sun*


Gregory: AAAAAAAH! IT BURNS! IT BURNS!


Freda: We've lost one!


Rudolph: *is shoved back by Gregory*
Gregory: Rudolph, stop picking fights with everything and get to where it's safe!
Freda: Dear heavens!


Frederick: Away with you, foul beast!


Rookery: Oh, that's plenty more vampires than I expected to find!


Rookery: You've been keeping secrets from me. It's a shame I'll have to kill you before I learn them.


*moaning like a zombie*



Tony: That's the biggest mini-sun I've ever seen.


Anna: That's the problem!
Freda: What's worse? The light or Anna's infatuation?
Gregory: Oh, the sting!


Tony: Super movie star powers....activate!



Tony: Movie star senses say giant light can be defeated by...


Tony: Fist-sized rock!


Tony: *Tarzan yell*



*So that moment proved two things: Tony's a leftie, and he has a really good arm.*


Rookery: Well, that was unexpected.


Frederick: Sweet relief!


Tony: YEAH! That worked!


Rudolph: Ooo.


Rookery: What even happened down there?



 
Gregory: Where is that vandal? I've got my own piece to say to you, never mind the law!


No comments:

Post a Comment