Translate

Thursday, January 9, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 9 - Getting Even/Infestation - Part 1

This part is technically "Getting Even".



*is dreaming about puppies and unicorns and rainbows*


*is concocting new ways to torture Tony*


*is slammed by Obviously Not the Wind*


Nigel: Mmm...what was that?



*is forced open, Obviously Not the Wind is howling*


Nigel: Flint! Aliens are invading!



Nigel: Wake up, you bloody moron!


Nigel: Flint, we're being attacked. It's either aliens or demons or--
Flint: Leave me alone.


Tony: Awake! I am Dracula, the Ruler of the Undead and Lord of the Underworld!


Nigel: *deathly afraid of the walking dead*
Flint: *is the walking dead*



Rudolph: Good job, Tony. Keep going.


Tony: I hearby declare myself your master! In all things!


Flint: I say we go with it.
Nigel: Good idea.


Tony: *vampiric hiss*


*are cowering in fear*


*lightning flash*


Nigel: Hey, wait a minute.


*This is a really sweet shot. I might make it a wallpaper, or part of a collage for the background.*


Nigel: That's...that's...


Nigel: You dirty little...I'm gonna get you you slimy little...
Flint: Nigel! Be reasonable!


Rudolph: Stop right there!


Nigel: Oh no. He's right!
Flint: I told you we should go with it.


Rudolph: I should drain the both of you dry for what you've done to Tony.





Rudolph: That's better. Now, I expect your full, undivided attention. I'm Tony Thompson's new best friend, and I will kill you both if you ever hurt him again.


Tony: Dude, this guy's cool.


Rudolph: Further, if I ever even suspect that you are being anything but respectful to him, I will haunt your every nightmare and make your lives a living hell.


*are nodding vigorously*


Rudolph: Lastly, I will rib you both if either of you ever speak of this. One wrong move, one wrong syllable, and I will kill you.


Nigel: I'm going with it.
Flint: Way ahead of you.


Flint: We'll be quiet. We promise.




*another sweet shot, and there's one on the Far-Flung net where he's pouting with his bat wings on*


McAshton: Sweet mother in heaven, what on earth is happening in here?


Flint: Nothing. Everything's fine. Nothing to see here.


*is having a heart attack*


Flint: Nigel, you should get out of my bed.


*Obviously Not the Wind is gone*


Flint: You see, everything's fine.


McAshton: Oh, I...I need a moment.


McAshton: Has that window always been slightly open?


Waiter: Relax, my lord. Everything's just fine. The boys probably just had a nightmare, that's all. Let's get you off to bed. Your health, of course.
McAshton: A nightmare, yes. That must be it.

1 comment:

  1. God this is funny 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete