Translate

Sunday, February 2, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 11 - Houseguests - Part 1





Anna: That was literally the bravest thing I've ever seen.
Frederick: *groaning on the inside*
Rudolph: (to himself) Hope Father doesn't puke on my best shoes again.
Freda: Rudolph, dear...


Frederick: Did you say something, Tony?


Tony: I know about the lady's coat of arms, and it turns out it's my dad's boss's.


Tony: If the stone's not at his house like I think it is, then maybe there's a clue that will tell us where it really is.


Rudolph: Tony, that's brilliant!


Tony: Thanks, dude.


Freda: Are you sure of this?
Frederick: *is prepping to hurl again*


Tony: Yeah, I'm pretty sure.


Rudolph: But what about...
Anna: That's a good point.
Frederick: Tony...listen to me...I'm extremely sick...it's only because of you that I'm alive...


Tony: Oh. Well, I can fix that!



Gregory: This thing bites.
Freda: Why do you think we put you in it?


Freda: Now keep still.


Freda: You don't want another lecture on the consequences of your actions, now, do you?


Gregory: *shakes head*


Rudolph: Great news! Tony can hook us up! He's got this great basement full of all kinds of random things we can sleep in and play with!


Frederick: Rookery knows where we live now.
Freda: We should be safe there, at least for the night.
Gregory: Just let me *bleep*ing kill Rookery, goddammit! It'll solve all of our problems, I'm serious!


Frederick: Gregory--
Freda: Peace, darling. It's been a long, rough night.


Tony: Looks like it's working.


Frederick: Very well, as there seems to be a consensus, Tony, lead the way.


Tony: Just so you're not surprised, my place is all the way across town and a cut-scene away.


Tony: But yeah, our cellar should be perfect for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment