Translate

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 8 - Meet the Family - Part 3



Rudolph: Come ON!
Tony: *as he's jerked along* Wha--Whoa!


Rookery: That ought to get those fiends running and hiding.


Rudolph: Come on, before--



Rudolph: (mumbling so that Tony can't hear) Bloody hell.
Tony: What're they doing?


Tony: Is that a--?


Frederick: Curses.
Freda: Not in front of the children, dear.


Tony: Whoa, look at this place. I don't think I'll ever see so many naked, half-completed women in my entire life!


*What is that thing on the ceiling? Is that some sort of cobweb chandelier?*


Rookery: How come I don't hear screaming? Are they dead? Damn, I was looking forward to torturing them.


Caretaker: What in God's name are you doing in my graveyard in the middle of the night firing a gun into an empty chamber? Have you run mad?


Rookery: I'm hunting vampires. That chamber is anything but empty.


Caretaker: Shows what you know. I used to go down there every night, a hundred and fifty years ago.


Rookery: Weirdo.


Caretaker: Oh, you're one to talk. You're the one shooting at phantoms with that flare gun of yours.


*really wants to shoot the caretaker for no good reason*


Caretaker: Now take your gun and your madness and get the (random curse word) out of my cemetery.


Rookery: *coughs* Okay, fine.


Rudolph: Is it gone?
Frederick: Looks safe.
Tony: Yeah, I think you guys'll be okay.


Frederick: You are positively insane! He could've killed you.


Tony: Sorry, sir.


Freda: Don't be sorry, dear one. You're the bravest of us all.


*is distracted by the shiny*


*is shiny*


Frederick: Hey, what...what are you doing?



Frederick: I...I can't let go.
Freda: Interesting. Maybe he's more than just the child star.


Tony: This is new.


Elizabeth: Whoa, whoa, stop. We can't have yae running off like last time, alright?


Elizabeth: Now, to see the source of all these rumors I've been hearing.


Frederick: Who is that woman?



Tony: Hey, I can see my eyebrows.


Elizabeth: Hello? Is anyone in here?
Horse: I need a new owner. This woman's bonkers.


Horse: Hey, look, a pebble.


Frederick: Yes, this is all very interesting, but continue.


Elizabeth: A, a handsome lad, I suppose.


Elizabeth: He's cold as a corpse.


Von: *in his sleep* Mmmm, smells like chicken and pepper.


*Subtlety*


Frederick: Von?


Elizabeth: Hey, what's this?




Elizabeth: Rather an odd trinket, I suppose.


Von: Hey, that's mine.


Frederick: Is that....is that what I think it is?


Von: Seriously, give it back.


Tony: Is she gonna die?


Elizabeth: Vampire!


Frederick: Phew, it's over.
Tony: Wow, what a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment