Translate

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 8 - Meet the Family - Part 4



Frederick: That event was significant to the plot. I can feel lit.


Tony: So does this mean I'm safe?


Frederick: How often do vampires and humans share visions?


Freda: This boy is our salvation.


Anna: (actual line) Oh, lovely.
Tony: Uh....


Tony: (inner monologue) I hope I'm too young to hook up with her, because I'm really not feeling it.


Frederick: There was a woman and her horse, the horse thought she was somewhat off her rocker...


Frederick: ...she was looking for someone, she said she'd heard rumors...


Frederick: ...and she found Von. He must've been plucked from the sea and brought ashore.


Freda: (actual line) Then he could still be roaming free.


*has literally no idea how to feel about this*


Frederick: The woman had a strange crest...


Rudolph: (inner dialogue) Huh, something Father doesn't know.


Frederick: We have to hunt her down and determine her lineage. I want every member of the clan searching Scotland from shore to shore.


Tony: Maybe I can do something
Anna: *is thinking maybe Tony has a death wish*


Frederick: We'll need ships' manifests, church records--
Freda: Frederick, dear, I believe Tony said something.


Rudolph: There's no reason at all why we shouldn't accept Tony's help. He can go out in the day, doubling searching time, and he can go into churches and holy symbols without any adverse effects.


Rudolph: *best general "pretty please" face* *I seriously bet all this kid has to do is get his eyes all wide, start pouting a little, threaten the waterworks, and he'll get whatever he wants.*


Frederick: How dare you? That's twice tonight you've begged me for something.


Tony: I'm pretty sure I can help.


Frederick: Grr.


Freda: *nervous laughter* Oh, come now, Frederick.


Freda: They do have a point.



Frederick: Very well.


Frederick: Are you sure about this?
Freda: Absolutely.



*is suddenly worried about Tony*


*She's got a good reason.*
Frederick: I'm allowing you to help us because Rudolph's right, but listen to me. You may be a main character in this movie, and you may be a child star, but if anything happens to Rudolph because of you I swear I'll...


Tony: I'm toast!


Frederick: Toast is the least of your problems. If you sell my family out to Rookery, I'll set every bloodthirsty member of my family on you and yours, and you will live on in infamy as one of the very few who ever dared to cross the Sackville-Baggs.
Tony: You really like making elaborate threats, don't you?


Frederick: I don't threaten lightly.


Frederick: Understand?


Tony: (inner dialogue) Just smile and nod. He'll go away.


*It's a shame this Amos Farmer person has no bearing on the plot whatsoever, and his gravestone is just being used as a piece of a set. Maybe he was a real person, since this was shot on location, a lot of it.*


Tony: Wonder if I can get Rudolph to help me do the tombstone etching thing I have to do for next week.


Rudolph: What was that?
Tony: Nothing.
Rudolph: Terrible liar.


Rudolph: Anyway, time to get you home. I'm sorry about Father. He tends to be...
Tony: Paranoid? Nuts? Schizo?


Rudolph: I was going to say overly protective.
Tony: You call that "overly protective"?


Tony: Dude, what's wrong with you?
Rudolph: Are you implying that I need to get my head checked?


Tony: Uh, yeah.
Rudolph: Well, I don't. That's how my father is.


Rudolph: Besides, your parents are using you to better themselves in society.
Tony: Yeah, but I've settled myself with that.


Rudolph: You've settled yourself with being used as a tool by your parents?
Tony: Yeah. Who wouldn't?


Rudolph: You're weird.
Tony: You're one to talk.


Tony: Your plot device brother tried to kill me.
Rudolph: You're taking that surprisingly well, come to think of it.


Tony: Well, I've gotta stay sane for the sake of the movie.
Rudolph: How do you know you're not hallucinating right now?


Tony: Because this is a movie, and everyone is supposed to know you exist.
Rudolph: You've got me there.
Tony: By the way, I think this is the part where I tell you I keep getting picked on at school.


Rudolph: Excuse me?

No comments:

Post a Comment