Translate

Saturday, January 4, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 7 - Comet of the Lost Souls - Part 2






Tony: *in his sleep* ...flying...Rudolph...vampire...best friend...vampire hunter...giant light...huge truck...



Rudolph: Tony, wake up! The plot has to move forward. This is no time to sleep on the job.


Tony: Okay, okay.


Tony: Alright, what's up?


Rudolph: One sec.



Tony: Ooo, a mystery about one of my drawings. Cool.


Rudolph: I need you to tell me where you've seen this before.


Rudolph: Can you do that?


Tony: You know what? I won't talk to you unless you take me flying again. That was fun.


Rudolph: I'm sorry, but even though we're best friends, I'm in no mood for your lip, alright?


Tony: C'mon, I wanna go flying again. I hardly have any fun anymore. Everybody picks on me and I don't even think my parents like me anymore. Please, can we go flying again? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaase? *puppy eyes*


Rudolph: No, I'm not going to be distracted by any of your impossibly cute antics. I need to know where you've seen this because this is what my family needs. Remember, I told you about this?


Tony: *knowing he has Rudolph eating out of the palm of his hand* I know, but I wanna go flying again.


*is really in no mood to deal with this*


Rudolph: Alright, if that's what it takes to make you talk.


Tony: Wow, this is so awesome!


Tony: Let's do this every night!


Tony: Woohoo!
Rudolph: *is reminiscing*


Rudolph: Having fun?
Tony: Livin the dream!


Rudolph: Alright, you've had your fun. It's time to land so you can tell me what you know about the amulet in your drawing.



Tony: I saw it all in a dream. The amulet, the comet, the vampires, the vampire hunter, the beam of light, everything.


Rudolph: So you didn't see it for real.


Tony: Nope. Wish I could say I did, though. The dream wasn't really a nightmare. It just felt like it near the end, but for the rest of it, it wasn't all that bad. I was actually kind of excited.


Rudolph: So you lied about it being a nightmare.


Tony: Well, yeah, I was supposed to. Dreams about vampires are nightmares, for some reason.


Rudolph: That's rather odd.


Tony: Yeah, I guess.


Tony: So what's up about the amulet?


Rudolph: Your dream? It really happened.


Rudolph: You see that comet up there?


Tony: Yeah.


Comet: *is sweet looking*


Rudolph: It has a magical power to give us our humanity back.
Tony: You mean you don't want to be a vampire anymore?


Rudolph: Of course not. It really sucks, no pun intended.


Rudolph: However, for the magic to work, we need the stone, which is a piece of the comet which fell to earth and was made into an amulet that could do all sorts of cool things, turning us into humans being one of them. When the comet comes into conjunction with the moon, and if we have the amulet, then we can cast the spell.


Rudolph: We tried to do that three hundred years ago, but the vampire hunter crashed the party, just like you've been dreaming about.
Tony: So it was all real then.
Rudolph: Yes.



Von: Oh, not again.


Stone of Attamon: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-hoiee


Tony: Is the stone fish food forever?
Rudolph: Tony, pay attention to the flashback. There's still more to tell.


Stone of Attamon: I'm still screwed, people. Helloooooooooooo!


Von: (inner dialogue) If I lose that stone, my brother will kill me.


Rudolph: Now it's done.


Rudolph: Unfortunately, we lost Uncle Von, too.


Tony: We'll find 'em. Maybe Von will still be alive.
Rudolph: Gregory won't like that one bit, but maybe.


Rudolph: Welcome to the Clan Sackville-Bagg, Tony.


Rudolph: There's trouble
Tony: Where?


*Trouble.*


*Trouble and their two other kids.*


Rudolph: It's my parents! You need to go and hide somewhere or you'll be bat food!


Rudolph: What're you staring at me for? Go!


Tony: Okay, okay, I'm leaving.


1 comment:

  1. I love how Rudolph just told Tony to help him find the things Rudolph needs for him and his family to be human

    ReplyDelete