Translate

Thursday, January 30, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 10 - Another Amulet - Part 2

By this point, the scene could reasonably be called "Bait".




*is asleep*


*is asleep*


Tony: Come on, we need a narrative structure change.


Tony: Besides, my character really wanst his new best friend back.


Rudolph: I sense a slight disturbance in the force. There is someone wandering around our cavern.


Caretaker: All this is really interesting, but I'm not quite sure what the point is.


*is a winch*


Caretaker: Is this supposed to be where the vampires live? Where are their coffins? And how come I don't know about any of this?


Caretaker: I mean, this is a really elaborate setup here: statue pillars of naked women, staircases all over, a fountain...


Rookery: Shut up. You'll scare off the vampires.


Gregory: I also sense a disturbance.


Gregory: Narrative structure needs me!


Caretaker: ...and all these tunnels here? Where do they all lead? Why do vampires need all this?


Caretaker: How many are there?


Caretaker: What if they come down that way?


Caretaker: Or from here?



Caretaker: *is completely oblivious to Gregory behind him*


Gregory: Cousin John was right. They do smell better up close.


Caretaker: H-h-hello? An-anyone there?
Gregory: (to himself) Dammit. He heard me.


Caretaker: Who's there?



Caretaker: Oh. Seems safe enough.
*You bloomin idiot!*


Gregory: Alright, enough of this! I want to try!




*is having an orgasm*


Rookery: Oh, bloody hell. I jizzed in my pants again.




Caretaker: Whoa-aaaaaaaaah! I did not sign up for this!



Rudolph: Uhh?



Gregory: Tasty son of a bitch, where are you going?


Gregory: Get back here! You're mine now!


Caretaker: Stop the ride! I wanna get off!



Gregory: Mine!


Rookery: Oooh, this sounds promising.


Rudolph: Gregory, have you lost your mind? You know Rookery would do anything to try to kill us!


Gregory: Rudolph, let go! I want it!


Rudolph: (really fast and pretending to blubber) Gregory if you leave me I will never forgive you and I'll never forgive myself because I could've done something about it and I failed because I let you die!




Rudolph: And you said that trick would never work.
Gregory: Shut up, Rudy.


*moaning like a zombie*


Rookery: Well, you wanted to stop the ride. Now, let's see what we have here.


Rookery: Oh, my. That's the best bite mark I've seen in ages!


No comments:

Post a Comment