Translate

Monday, January 6, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 8 - Meet the Family - Part 2



Tony: That's not a good sign. Looks like the bad guy just showed up.


Anna: Our peace and harmony has been interrupted.


Rookery: Yoo-hoo! I'm coming for you.


Frederick: Go! Hide!
Rudolph: What about Tony?
Frederick: He's human. He'll be fine.


Rookery: Say hello to my little friend.


Stake gun: *is awesome*



Freda: Oh, dear, that's new.



Stake: *is useless*


Tony: So that's what those things look like.



Truck: The kid's got an idea! ...aaaaaaaaaaaaaand nobody's listening to me.


Anna: Father's going to die out there if no one does anything.


Rookery: (inner monologue) If I had you tied up in my basement...


Frederick: Run me through. I dare you!


Rookery: Well, if you insist...


Tony: Nope, I've gotta help the good guys.


Rookery: Hahahahahahaha


Rookery: Hahahaha...huh?


Frederick: Now we can finish this!


Tony: But the movie's not supposed to be over yet!


Anna: He is a child star!


Frederick: Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?


Frederick: Merciful crap, he does!


Freda: I can't believe this man.


Rookery: Now, where are the rest of you?


Tony: Uh-oh.


Rookery: Oh, that vile little...


Tony: I can't die yet. I can't die yet.


Rookery: Oh, I'll be seen to that.


Rookery: Take that, you little bloodsucker.


Tony: This guy's crazy.


*Beethoven's Fifth*


*glitches*


Rookery: Ah, there we go.


Rookery: Now, time to get rid of this little suspiciously human fiend.


Tony: Screw this.



Rookery: What're you running from, lad?
Tony: Mom says everyone who says that is a creeper!


Tony: Oh, good, a hole. Maybe I can finally shake this guy.


Rookery: That's what you think. I just want to kill you.


Rookery: Oh, look, a ten pence piece.


Rookery: Hey, where'd he go?



Rookery: Gotcha.



Rudolph: Tony we need to get out of here, like NOW!
Tony: Why? What's he doing?



*Aaaaaaaaaaaaand this is where the movie gives up all hope of the light fluffiness usually associated with kids' movies.*

No comments:

Post a Comment