Translate

Friday, January 3, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 7 - Comet of the Lost Souls - Part 1



*Everything in Scotland seems green all the time. Maybe it's all the rain they get.*


Bob: Okay, relax a little bit, lean forward just so, and give that ball a nice tap, alright?


Tony: Uh, okay. *is starting to regret asking to learn to golf from his dad*


Bob: See, that wasn't so hard.


*is letting himself be a little smug about getting some positive attention from his father*


Tony: Hey, it's not sundown yet.


Bob: Why does it need to be sundown?
Tony: Uh...no reason.


Bob: Hey, look at that.


Tony: You're not really paying attention, are you?


Bob: Sure I am, Tony. I just can't figure out why you're so bored all of a sudden.


Bob: Or does this have something to do with what's been happening lately?


Tony: Yeah, pretty much.


Bob: Tony, look, I can explain.


Tony: No need. You just think I'm crazy, is all, what with all the nightmares and my really weird behavior lately.


Bob: Yeah, that's kind of true.


Tony: I knew it.


Bob: Tony, I'm sorry.


Bob: I just feel like a little kid like you should have nothing to do with undead blood-sucking monsters, no matter how important that set-up is to the plot of the movie. I'm trying to look out for you here.


Tony: But if I don't hang out with vampires, there'll be no plot or moral of the story about how we should tolerate people who are different from us, even if they are undead blood-sucking monsters.



Bob: Uh, Tony, are you sure that's even your job?


Tony: Actually, yeah. I mean, it's a kid's movie.


Bob: Yeah, this is a kid's movie. I keep forgetting about that. Thanks, Tony.


Tony: Sure, Dad. Wanna play some more golf?
Bob: Sure, let's do it.



Tony: Oh, sweet gravel.



Tony: Wait till Rudolph hears about the day I just had!



Tony: Rudolph! Rudolph, wake up! Guess what guess what guess what!


Tony: Rudolph?



Tony: Well heck.



*is not Obviously Not the Wind*


Tony: Obviously's gone.


*is thinking about how much his life sucks*

No comments:

Post a Comment