Translate

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

TLV Abridged: Scene 5 - Flying - Part 2



Bob: Oh, I think I put the seat up too far.
Dottie: Shut up. Our plot-important son is missing!


Bob: Does he seriously have to pick tonight of all nights to pull a stunt like this? This never happened back home.
Dottie: I said shut up! Besides, where could he go? The kid's all of four feet tall and eight years old.


Bob: He's eight? How come nobody ever told me this?


Dottie: For the last time, keep quiet. Unless Tony's doing anything plot-related, we need to find him.




Dottie: *is trying to figure out logical explanations and rational reasons for Tony's disappearance*


Lorna: *is presumably pleading her case that she's not crazy*



Dottie: If he's not here, I swear I'll--


Dottie and Bob: What the--?



Bob: I thought you said he was gone.
Lorna: I swear to you he was!


Bob: *is wondering why he hired a seemingly nuts babysitter*


Dottie: It looks like everything's fine.
Bob: Does something smell a little funky to you?


Dottie: Come to think of it, yes.
Lorna: We best get out of here, Mr. and Mrs. Thompson. A smell like that is bad luck.


Dottie: (inner dialogue) Okay, a slightly superstitious babysitter. Questionable influence for our son, unless she can spout anything useful and plot relevant.


Bob: If we close the window, then maybe that'll help.


Bob: If only I can get this latch to work.


Dottie: Ohhh. Sweet dreams.



*doesn't want to make herself sound any more insane*


Rudolph: *mentally urging the babysitter to leave*
Dottie: You coming? We're having drinks downstairs. Bob makes a mean whiskey cocktail.


Tony: Rudolph--


Rudolph: Shh, your mother's still here.



Dottie: If they're having a mental exchange, I'm sure the ability will never be explained or brought up ever again. He's already mastered the art of the plot hole! How cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment