Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

TLV Abridged: Scene 4 - Just a Little One - Part 1




*Wouldn't the sunlight right there fry Rudolph alive in the state that he's in? Besides, isn't it horribly inconsistent with the previous scene?*



*Nice silhouette, though.*


Cow: Are you sure this is going to work?


Rudolph: (actual dialogue, more exaggerated) Your...your eyes...are getting heavy.... You're falling...into a deep...deep sleep.


*is playing along*


Rudolph: I'll take it.


Tony: Uh, dude?


Rudolph: Shut up, Tony.


*is trying to tell the cow not to trust Rudolph*


Rudolph: Nom nom nom.



Tony: This is disgusting. I better need this later or else this wasn't worth it.


Other Cows: Don't worry, we're next.



Tony: Well, Rudolph should be out any minute. I wonder what other plot related stuff I can do without having to get sick.


Tony: *is entranced by blinking light*


*is a hypnotic blinking light of death*




Truck: Perfect. Got him right where we want him.


Rookery: What's this? It's just a little kid.


Rookery: A little kid vampire!


Rookery: This'll be fun.





Tony: Damn, that's bright.



Tony: How many lights are on that truck? Are all of them plot relevant? Or are they just to help show how psycho the vampire hunter is?


Tony: I guess just cuz he's crazy.


Rookery: You're a suspiciously hardy one. How old are you?


*is creeped out*


*That thing's a behemoth. Holy shit.*


Tony: Definitely nutso.


*Beethoven's Fifth*


Tony: I sure hope I'm still plot-relevant, because I really wanna survive this.




Tony: Wait! No! Stop! I'm a normal kid! I'm a normal human kid! I can prove it!


Tony: He's not buying it.


Rookery: You're gonna die tonight, you little kid-sized fiend!



Tony: OBVIOUSLY!


Rudolph: It's Batman! Except I'm nine and have supernatural powers! Now hang on!


Rookery: Hey, where'd that kid come from?


Truck: Shutting down. Better find them, or else the lord won't pay you and you can't move back into your apartment. You're starting to smell.


Rookery: Hey!


Truck: It's true.


Rookery: Alright, where are those two punks.


Rookery: Get back here, you crazy kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment