Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

TLV Abridged: Scene 3 - "You're Human!"

This is a sort-of all-in-one scene and there is no discernible cutoff point, so I'm gonna do this all in one.


Bat: Oh, good. I'm back.


Bat: Whew, I need a break.




Tony: Obviously? Hello? Obviously Not the Wind?


Bat: No, it can't be him. *turns to look* Can it?



Tony: I sense a great disturbance in the force, as if the plot is suddenly kicking into motion. Right in this very room!



Tony: Hello?


Tony: Who's there? What plot device is this?


Tony: Anyone out there?


Bat: Turn around. I need to fly into your fireplace.


Tony: Obviously? That you?



Tony: Hello?


Rudolph: AAAHHHH! Oh, God, that hurts.



Tony: I can do this, I can do this.


Tony: It's for the plot. It's for the plot.



Rudolph: Are you a plot device?
Tony: I think so.


Tony: *seeing face from his nightmare*


Rudolph: Oh, ow. *taps back of head, nose pops back out*


Rudolph: Ah, oh, so much better.



Tony: Are...are you a plot device?


Rudolph: That's my brother.


Tony: *as fangs fall out* You're related to a plot device?


Rudolph: I think I've overdone the delirium thing. I can't hear you over the pounding of your heart.


Tony: I think I'm screwed.


*is staring at Tony's neck, in the back of his mind certain he overdid getting delirious*


*is mentally writing his Last Will*


Rudolph (inner dialogue): Mmm, this kid smells good.


Rudolph: I want.


Tony: YAAAAAAAAHHHH! *turns and runs*


Rudolph: Oh, nice door.



Rudolph: *evil smile* Here I am.


Tony: Gotta get out of here!


Rudolph: Oh, crap.


Tony: Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the plot kicking in and trying to kill me.


Rudolph: What kind of a door sign is that?


Tony: Maybe this is my chance. My career can take off now. All I have to do is help the plot device even though it tried to kill me.


Rudolph: I have a name, you know. And I'm not the family plot device. That's my brother, I told you.


Tony: Sorry, dude.


Rudolph: What does that even mean? And wipe your face off. You look positively slovenly.



Rudolph: Seriously, though. What does 'dude' even mean?


Tony: Dude's just something kids say to each other. We call our friends dudes.


Rudolph: We're not friends.


Rudolph: Besides, I need to get out of here.



Rudolph: Get away from me, before I kill you.
Tony: But the plot needs us.


Rudolph: You're on your own.



Rudolph: Whoa, whoa--oh, not good.


*is gone*


Tony: If I don't do something and there's no plot because of it, my mom's gonna kill me.



Tony: Okay, good, he's still here.


Tony: Wow, that's gotta hurt.



Tony: So that's what she does when she thinks I'm in bed?



Tony: And people think I need a life.


*How long have they been here that they still haven't unpacked everything? No wonder no one's used to Tony.*


*Seriously, look at all those boxes.*




Tony: Dude, wake up! C'mon. You're a vampire. No way that kind of a fall could kill you.
Rudolph: Shut up. I'm trying to sleep.


Rudolph: This is a really comfortable lawn.


Truck: Peekaboo.


Tony: Cool. I want that truck.
Rudolph: Ow. Stupid light had to wake me up.


Truck: Does the radar not work on this thing? There's a vampire in the kid's back yard!


Rudolph: Doesn't it bother you that the truck can talk?



Rudolph: No time for that. I tried to get myself delirious enough to mistake you for a vampire to see if I could get anywhere with this quest my family and I are on and I...I went a little to far and I'm...I think I...


Tony: You're in bad shape, aren't you.


Rudolph: That doesn't even begin to describe it.


Tony: What am I supposed to do?


Rudolph: Look, there's a farm some five miles away from here, where my family and I sometimes feed, though how we didn't create vampire cows before this is a miracle and possibly a result of caution on our part, but I don't have time to be cautious, so I'm going to kick off a running gag for this movie because I need to feed off of a cow.


*is about to pass out*


Tony: Let me get this straight. Your family feeds on cows to survive instead of eating people?
Rudolph: Yes. Now hurry up and do something useful, because I'm about to die of starvation and exhaustion.


Tony: Okay, okay, just let me figure something out.
Rudolph: *is retching*

No comments:

Post a Comment