Translate

Saturday, December 28, 2013

TLV Abridged: Scene 4 - Just a Little One - Part 2





Tony: Is it safe?


Rudolph: You're perfectly fine. Open your eyes and see.


Tony: A sky full of stars.
Rudolph (inner dialogue): He's kind of cute when he's not quite convinced.


Tony: I'm on my dad's blimp, aren't I?
Rudolph: Yep. It kind of needed a scene in which to be useful so I thought, why not?


Tony: Thanks a million, dude.
Rudolph: For the record, my name's Rudolph.


Tony: Like the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
Rudolph: You're lucky my parents would kill me if I sunk my teeth into your neck.


Tony: I'm Tony, and I think I'm central to the plot.
Rudolph: I should hope so. My family's kind of pressed for time.


Rudolph: By the way, I'm not quite clear on what 'dude' actually means. Who do you call 'dude' and who do you not?


Tony: Dude's for friends, I guess. I mean, you wouldn't call some weird bad guy 'dude', would you?
Rudolph: So we're friends?
Tony: I guess so, since we saved each other and all.


Rudolph: That counts.


Tony: Cool! We're best friends!
Rudolph: *is wondering about Tony's family life* Best friends? I haven't had one of those in a long time.


Tony: Me neither. Everybody thinks I'm crazy.


Tony: Anyway, let's play. C'mon.


Rudolph: How exactly does this game work?
Tony: It's not really a game. We just bounce around on the blimp for a while.
Rudolph: Oh. Sounds fun.


Rudolph: Hey, what are we going to do about your little red cart?
Tony: Forget about it. It served its purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment