Translate

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

TLV Abridged: Scene 2 - Vampkill - Part 2



Rookery: *is waiting for a vampire to show up so he can do horrible, sadistic things to it*


Radar: Undead fiend alert. Undead fiend alert.


Truck: Ready to go, sir! *is wondering if he needs a new job*



Bat: Thank God for this. I'm getting tired.


Rookery: Perfect. Now, how shall I kill you??


Truck: Might I suggest the light?
Rookery: Perfect!



Bat: That burns! That burns!


Bat: Wait, maybe I can use this to mistake the inhabitants of the castle for vampires. Come and get me, Rookery!


Rookery: With pleasure.



Rookery: *is constipated*




Rookery: *is enjoying his job too much*


Obviously Not the Wind: Oh, this hurts.


Obviously: A few more hits ought to do it.


Obviously: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh, the humanity!



Rookery: Hey! Where'd you go?


Obviously: Okay, I think I'm done here.


Rookery: *I don't even know. Seriously.*


Fence: British drivers.


Trough: This man is ridiculous!



Truck: I definitely need a better driver.


Deer: Hey, look at that weirdo.


Rookery *string of obscenities which to this day hangs over the greater McAshtonland area*
Truck: Honk.

No comments:

Post a Comment