Translate

Monday, December 30, 2013

TLV Abridged: Scene 5 - Flying - Part 1



Rudolph: Hey, this is kind of fun.


Tony: I'm getting a little tired.



Rudolph: *is making a mental note regarding a friendship with a mortal*


Tony: Okay, so how do we get off this thing?


Rudolph: I'll fly you as far away from here as you want to go.


Tony: Wow, I just wanna go home.


Rudolph: Then wherever that is, I'll take you there.


Rudolph: C'mon.



Tony: Are you sure?
Rudolph: Yes.
Tony: Well, okay...



Tony: Hey, this isn't so bad.
Rudolph: You see?



Tony: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!


Rudolph: Having fun?


Tony: This is awesome.


Tony: I wanna be a vampire, too.


Rudolph: *actually kind of likes the idea*


Tony: Hey, that's that castle my parents went to a party to.
Rudolph: A little small, but not terribly shabby.


Tony: You spend time critiquing castle structure?
Rudolph: It actually used to be a sign of station. I'm not sure if that's true anymore, but back in my time, I wouldn't think terribly highly of whoever lived here.
Tony: Wow.


Bob: ...so I says to the guy, that's not a tomcat. That's my brother!


Bob: *as phone rings* Oh, excuse me. I hope that actually isn't my brother.
Dottie: Maybe a little much.


Bob: Oh, this isn't good. *answers* Yeah?


Lorna: *unintelligible nonsense*


Bob: I'm new at this. Could you repeat all that?


Lorna: *begins repeating unintelligible nonsense*


Lorna: *takes a deep breath* It's...it's Tony.


Lorna: TONY'S GONE! *begins stuttering again*


Bob: I need to understand you correctly.


Bob: Did you just say Tony disappeared?


Lorna: Tha sin ceart.*


Tony: I can see my house from here!
Rudolph: The moon is beautiful. I really need to get out more.


Tony: Wow, look at all this!



Tony: There's the golf course my dad's working on.
Rudolph: Oh, you don't say.


Rudolph: I take it we're close?
Tony: Yeah.


Tony: So what's the deal with you and your family? What're you looking for, and when do you need it by?


Rudolph: We want to become humans.


Rudolph: You see, we're always being chased by vampire hunters.


Rudolph: That's why we feed on cows. No one comes after us if no humans in the village die or turn into vampires.


Rudolph: We have this time crunch because in a few days we have our chance to regain our mortality.



Rudolph: You can keep a secret, right?
Tony: (O.S.) It's not like anybody believes me, anyway.


Rudolph: Alright, good. Get ready to dive.


Tony: Yee-haw!
Rudolph: Can I use that later?
Tony: Yeah, sure.


Tony: Wow, I wanna fly over McAshtonland every night.
Rudolph: Tony, I really don't think that kind of arrangement will work.


Tony: Hey, is that Dun Broch down there?
Rudolph: Actually it used to be my cousin's place.


Tony: You've got a cousin? Is he a plot device, too?
Rudolph: Shut up. I'm trying to see who's driving that car over there.


Tony: What's it look like?


Rudolph: Green minivan, a driver and a passenger, driver's pissed off, passenger is trying to calm driver down and...complaining about how driver never puts out effort for the good of their son.


Tony: (actual dialogue) Oh, no! My parents! I'm in a lot of trouble, my dad's gonna kill me.


Tony: You wanna get to my house? Follow that car!


Rudolph: Understood. And don't worry. I've got a plan to make sure nothing happens to you.
Tony: I'm all ears.

* Tha sin ceart is the Scots Gaelic term for 'that's right' (the closest I could find to a proper 'yes' in this instance) and is pronounced 'Haw shin cearsht'.

6 comments:

  1. I have a crush on rollo weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you can really really tell how Rudolph was looking at Tony you can tell by the face he made I ship Rudolph and Tony 😘💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rudolph is my favorite in the little vampire I wish I was a vampire so I can see Rudolph💜

      Delete
  3. I have a crush on rollout weeks two but if I did see him he would think I'm a crazy fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its okay, belive me i wound do the same if i saw rollo and i wound lose my cool if i saw him. but hey that makes the two of us right

      Delete