Translate

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 19 - New Neighbors, Old Friends




*It's nice to know Scotland's real estate market was thriving back then.*


*And yes, this house actually does exist. I'll post some pictures of it later. It's called Culross Palace, btw.*


Dottie: ...maybe a few carrots, an orange or two...


Bob: This is officially the most interesting salad ever.
Dottie: It's an old family recipe, which you'd have learned by now if you'd paid attention to me. Oh, hi there Tony.


Tony: Yo-Yo is my only friend now. I'm gonna paint fangs on it.


Tony: Hey, what's that?


*are oblivious*


Tony: It really is them.


Tony: I have to make them recognize me.


*are still oblivious*


Tony: Hey! Hey you!


Obviously!Rudolph: Who's that? It's kind of creepy.


Obviously!Rudolph: Come on, Anna. Let's go.


Anna: Let me get my bag first.



*whistle*


Anna: Is...is that...




Rudolph: Tony!



Anna: It is.


Dottie: Tony?


Dottie: Oh, my God.


Frederick: ...doesn't know anything about handling an antique bookshelf, my arse.


Frederick: Rudolph? Anna?



Frederick: I thought we'd never see them again.


Bob: Well I'll be a son of a bitch.
Dottie: *through her teeth* Not in front of the children, dear. This is a happy ending, remember?


*Just glad his career as a plot device is over.*


Gregory: This is a good apple.
Freda: Is this good news, dear?
Frederick: Absolutely.
Anna: ...something's off about him.
Rudolph: *smiling for the camera*


Freda: This is a happy ending.
Frederick: Indeed. It was all worth it.


Tony: Hey, guys!



Rudolph: What exactly is that, a Yo-Yo?
Tony: This? Yeah.
Gregory: Hey, wait for me!


Tony: Here. Wanna learn how to play with it?
Rudolph: Absolutely. But you still have to teach me Nintendo.
Anna: Nintendo?
Gregory: Hope I'm not missing anything important, you little scamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment