Translate

Thursday, May 1, 2014

TLV Abridged - Epilogue

Before we get into the epilogue, I'd like to give special thanks to all the readers I've picked up through the TLV Abridged Project, and all the ones who've been with me since the beginning, both of TLV Abridged and the blog itself. I'd like to thank you for waiting for me for my accidental month-long hiatus a few weeks back, and especially for not giving me any flack about it (that I know of). It truly feels like this is the end of an era, because this was an extensive piece of work and took a lot of time and energy on my part. It's very bittersweet to see TLV Abridged come to an end (even though I will post a page with all the links to all the parts in the very immediate future, and from there you can enjoy all the parts in order (or not) and have them all in one place). So thank you all, and I hope you enjoy the epilogue.



Farmer McLaughlin: These are the end credits! This has to be--


Farmer McLaughlin: ...Wait a minute.


Farmer McLaughlin: Oh, not again!



Farmer McLaughlin: *peeking in precariously* H-h-h-h-hello?


Farmer McLaughlin: Oh, thank Heaven!


Farmer McLaughlin: You're all here! You're all alive!


Farmer McLaughlin: Oh, what a joy! *doesn't look much like they agree with them, but nothing like leaving it on a happy note, aye mates?*

No comments:

Post a Comment