Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 17 - Amulet Hunt - Part 2





Rudolph: Tony, are you sure it's here?
Tony: I'm sure of it. Keep looking, dude.


Rookery: Now, where are those lads?


Rookery: What's this I hear?


Tony: Anything?
Rudolph: What do you think?


Rudolph: Let's try over here.



Rookery: I'm coming for you.




*At this point I have to ask. Don't they know they're leading Rookery right to them with all the noise they're making, especially in a quiet house? And besides, Rudolph has superpowers! If anything, they certainly have a use here.*



Tony: Hold up, dude! I think I see something.
Rudolph: Where?



Rookery: (actual line, because again, what else?) Oh, boys, you've locked the door.




Tony: Oh, shit! He found us.
Rudolph: *thinking* In fairness I'm not shocked.


*Yay! Property damage! Why is this never addressed? Somebody broke in to their house!*



Tony: I got it! I got it!


Rudolph: Let me see!


Stone of Attamon: Oh, finally. You would not believe how stuffy it is in there!


Rudolph: *reverentially, with a slight bow* The Stone of Attamon.


Tony: Now we can get out of here.


Rudolph: We can save our family.


Rookery: Oh, finally. That collection of childhood is going to scar me for life.


Rookery: You, out of the way!
Rudolph: Bloody dammit. Must. Obey.


Rudolph: Oh, that thing hurts.



Rookery: That's better. Now, as for you...


Tony: *trying to be brave* I don't think so.


Rookery: *thinking* What the hell does this kid think I'm planning?


Rookery: Give me that stone.
Tony: I don't wanna!


Rookery: I said give.


Tony: I said no.


Rookery: Well fine. Have it your way.


Tony: No! No! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!


Rookery: Stay down there, you bloodsucking fiend.


Rudolph: Bloodsucking fiend? I take offense! And also you're kidnapping my friend.


Rudolph: You monster!


Rookery: Kind of a high jump but I think I can make it.
Tony: *muttering* Please don't throw me please don't throw me please don't throw me please don't throw me.


*I guess that helps.*


Rookery: Geronimo!!!!!




Rookery: Get in there, and stay put you fussy little punk!


Rudolph: Where are you, you fiend?!


*hiss*



Rudolph: I'm going to get you back, Tony. I swear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment