Translate

Saturday, April 26, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 17 - Amulet Hunt - Part 4




*There go the cables.*


Rookery: Oh, bloody hell.



Rookery: Oh, what a mess.


Tony: I can't watch!


Rookery's Truck: I'm doomed.


Stone of Attamon: I'm free!


Tony: *whispering* I'm on it.


Rookery: Okay, I think I've got it now.


Rookery: Hey, give that back.
Tony: Sure, have this.


Rookery: Hahaha, back on top.




Rudolph: Tony! Up here! I've come to rescue you, but I need your help! Turn off the lights!
Tony: Got it!



Rookery: Hey, who's there?


Tony: *to himself* Think these are the right buttons.


Tony: Turn off everything that's flashing...



Tony: Think I should take care of that godawful stereo, too.
Rookery: Oh no you don't. Sit back down!


Rookery's Truck: I, Rookery's Truck, being of clearly unsound mind but hopefully sound body...


Rudolph: Take the hand!



Rookery: Get back here, sympathizing scum!


Tony: See ya later! I hope you like seafood.


Rookery: Oh, that bloomin' idiot.



Rookery's Truck: ...and please do leave to the undersigned the last of my owner's estate, the undersigned being the local police.


*Finally realizing he's royally fucked*




Tony: There he goes.
Rudolph: Hopefully that's the end of it.


Tony: We're the good guys. It's over for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment