Translate

Saturday, April 26, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 17 - Amulet Hunt - Part 3






Rookery: Oh, you've got to be joking.


Tony: Shit's going down. I can feel it.


Rookery: Wow, this so utterly failed as a kid's movie that a nine-year-old has been driven to swearing.




Rookery: And what am I doing stuck staring at the rear ends of cows? What're they doing out this late anyway?


Rookery: Is this movie even trying anymore?


Rookery: Alright, back to business. Give me that amulet, kid.
Tony: I'm not listening! I'm not listening!


Tony: Besides, you're a bad guy. My mom says never to talk to bad guys.


Rookery: Too late for that. Wait--Bad guy?


Rookery: Just give me the amulet and let's be done with it!
Tony: Over my dead body!


Rookery: I'll arrange that later.


Rookery: I've got other things to take care of first.


Rookery: Ah, here we go.


Rookery: Now, lets see who wants to dance.



Tony: Phew, that was a close one.




Rookery: Beg pardon?



Rookery: ...Vampire cows.




Tony: Led by Rudolph!


Rookery: ...



Tony: This is gonna be tricky.



Rudolph: Well hello, there.


Rookery: I can't tell if he's serious or not.


Tony: Oh, he's serious. Trust me.


Rookery: Very well, then.


Stone of Attamon: Great, now I'm a bargaining chip.


Tony: Did you hear that?


Rookery: Shut up.


Tony: Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod!


*The Behemoth in all of its glory.*


Rookery: CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Tony: *little girl scream*


Rudolph: Attack!


Rookery: Are they seriously....that close they...but...but how?




*Hole in one*


Cora: Arsewipe deserved it.


*She laughs. I shit you not. And I have no idea what to make of this.*

No comments:

Post a Comment