Translate

Sunday, April 27, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 18 - The Ceremony - Part 1





Freda: It's almost time.
Frederick: I know.



Frederick: (actual dialog, because I can't bring myself to mock this) After all of our wandering, all of our waiting, and I've left our fate in the hands of two small boys.


Frederick: It's all my fault.


Frederick: I won't even ask your forgiveness. I don't deserve it.


Kid in a Noose: I think he's being too hard on himself.


Frederick: *sigh* Now, having delivered my self-depreciating speech for this movie, I suppose it's time to get back to waiting for something good to happen.


Bob: Wait, what?
Dottie: Okay, then.
Anna: *clearly upset at not being the focus of the shot*


Tony: We're almost there!
Rudolph: That may be, but I just heard my father's self-depreciating speech.


Tony: Hey, look what I got.
Rudolph: Unless it's--


Tony: It is!
Rudolph: It is?


Rudolph: *speechless wonder/amazement*
Tony: We got it, dude.


Rudolph: ALRIGHT!


Tony: YEAH!


Rookery: Oh oh oh, ow ow.


Rookery: ...the bloody hell..



Rookery: DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU SYMPATHIZEEEEEEEEEER!


Tony: *he clearly pocketed the stone again* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rudolph: *clearly suppressing a smile at Tony's sheer elation*


Anna: My Tony sense is tingling.


Bob and Dottie: Oooookay.


Anna: He's up there!


Bob: Wait, what?
Dottie: Can this night get any weirder?


Rudolph: Alright, we're going in low.


*Are speechless*


Tony: Hey, my parents!



Dottie, Anna, and Bob: TONY!


Rudolph: We've got good news, Father.
Tony: Really good news.


Tony: I found this for you guys.


Freda: Oh, wonderful.
Gregory: You're officially my new best friend.


Frederick: Thank you, Tony.


Rudolph: You did it. *would be blushing if he had blood*


Dottie: You were an excellent child star, Tony.


Dottie: Now, let's celebrate a happy ending.


*Viking yell*
Freda: ...Dear?


Gregory: We're saved!
Freda: Oh, of course.


*collective yell of triumph from crowd*


Stone of Attamon: Finally I'm useful for a change.



Frederick: *to himself* You can do this.


Bob: Come on over here. Whatever happens, I know I don't want to be in the middle of it.



Tony: They did it.


Bob: You helped too, kiddo.


Rudolph: It's here. It's finally here.


Rudolph: *suddenly not sure he wants to go through with this*
Gregory: Hang in there, Rudy. We're all going through this together.


*Plot says nope.*


Tony: Uh-oh. This ain't good.


Anna: Oh dear.
Freda: Frederick?


Rookery: *desperate war cry*

No comments:

Post a Comment