Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 12 - Family History - Part 5




Rookery: Seems they blocked this way off for her, so she had to find somewhere else to sleep with her vampire lover.
McAshton: But where?


Rookery: Anywhere, my lord.


Tony: Bet you're not worried at all about Elizabeth, either. This Von guy's the real problem for you guys.


McAshton: Anywhere? At any time? That's millions of possibilities!


Rookery: Don't you think I know that?


McAshton: I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
Rookery: Shut up.


Rookery: Besides, I've got the situation handled. I'll have you know my truck comes equipped with state-of-the-art vampire trackers which I'll use to track down these two nightmares of yours and rid you and your land of them once and for all.


Tony: Uh-oh. Goin' down.


McAshton: But these two are tremendously dangerous. It's said Von alone could call up thousands of animals to tear his enemies limb from limb!


Tony: Not good! Not good!


McAshton: And you expect to take these two on all by yourself?



Rookery: What're you so worried about? Supposedly your family ran stakes through both their ribcages ages ago.


Tony: Abort! Abort! Wait, too late! I don't even know what that means!


Rookery: Don't tell me you're afraid of two severely weakened recently resurrected vampires.


*Tony goes plop*


McAshton: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Rookery: Bloody hell!


Rookery: Wait a minute!


Rookery: It's that pint-sized little brat I've been chasing around for half the movie!


Rookery: Now get over here, so I can properly get rid of you.
*McAshton is probably thinking a variety of things in the background, and probably innuendoizing the situation hardcore.*


Tony: I'll show you vampire! Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom.


Rookery: Hey, stop that!


Tony: Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom.


Rookery: Oh, Jesus Christ!
McAshton: Is it infected?


Rookery: Oh, that's it. Now you're going to die.
McAshton: *is gonna be sick*


Tony: Ugh, that guy tastes weird.


Rookery: No, you stay down there!


Rookery: Stay!
Tony: What am I? Some stupid dog?


Rookery: No. You're a punk little vampire sympathizer brat!


Rookery: And this is exactly where you belong! *cackling*


McAshton: You're shutting up a nine-year-old lad in a box with no air? For what?


Rookery: What are you so uptight about?


McAshton: You're committing a murder!


Rookery: He's as good as dead already!


McAshton: But how?


Rookery: He's a sympathizer, and if they don't take him, I will. It's the way of the world, my lord.


Rookery: Now here's what I need from you: stay out of my way, and trust that I know what I'm doing.


Tony: Wow this thing is tiny. But for the little crack of air I'd be totally screwed by now.


McAshton: I'll...I'll do anything you say!
Rookery: Smart man.


Rookery: And one more thing.


*Yeah, keep not trying, Tony.*
Tony: Oh, this is useless.


Rookery: Keep good and quiet.

 
Rookery: Or I'll put out your lights.


3 comments: