Translate

Thursday, February 6, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 12 - Family History - Part 2





McAshton: What in God's name are you doing here?


Rookery: I told you you had a problem.


Rookery: Come with me.


McAshton: Who could possibly overhear us?
Rookery: You'd be surprised, my lord.


Rookery: Now behold!


McAshton: You have a vault for corpses in your truck?


Rookery: Take a closer look, my lord.
McAshton: Oh, Jesus Christ!


McAshton: Put it away! Put it away.


McAshton: *is having another heart attack*
Rookery: Heart trouble, my lord? I bet you'd take heart trouble over vampire trouble, and believe me, my lord. You do, in fact, have vampire trouble.


Rookery: It just so happens I can take care of all your vampire problems, for that fee that we discussed yesterday.


Rookery: What're you looking at?
McAshton: It's...it's moving!


Rookery: Oh, stay down, you.
McAshton: Good God, you think this is normal?


McAshton: You don't think it's Elizabeth back from the dead, do you?



Rookery: There, that should keep him good and secure.


Rookery: Say that again?


McAshton: Elizabeth, my ancestor. She took up with a vampire and now they're out roaming the earth again!


McAshton: But we've staked them already. Hundreds of years ago.
Rookery: Now this sounds like an interesting story.


McAshton: Come with me.
Rookery: Much obliged, my lord.


Tony: Stuff's happening!



Construction workers and Bob: *are oblivious*
Tony: *is plotting his escape*


*And of course, the hired help pretend not to notice a damned thing.*


Tony: Mission impossible!


No comments:

Post a Comment