Translate

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 11 - Houseguests - Part 3





Bob: Dottie, there are no disturbances.


Dottie: Yes there are. I'm the mother, so I know what's going on in my house.


Dottie: Now go check on Tony. Make sure he's not going nuts or having another nightmare or something.


Bob: Really?
Dottie: Yes, really.


Dottie: Now hurry up before I start having nightmares my own self.


*sooooo does not like having to wake up in the middle of the night to check on his son*


Bob: The kid's perfectly fine. Dottie worries way too much.



Bob: Okay, back to bed.


Bob: Hey, wait a minute...




Bob: There, that's better.


Bob: Now, back to bed.



Tony: Thank God he bought it.


Tony: Now, to get out of this before I fall asleep in it.


*Obviously Not the Wind's sister, Obviously Not the House Settling*



Tony: Who's there?



Tony: God, it's my dad!



Anna: Psst, Tony. It's me, your hopeless love interest. Remember?


Anna: I got you something, for what it's worth.


Tony: *groaning like he's half-asleep*



Tony: What're you doing out of bed? Isn't it almost dawn?


Anna: I wanted to see you.


Anna: And I have this nice little dead rat from the old country that you might find useful eventually.




Anna: You could be a little more excited. It is lucky, you know.


Tony: If you insist.


Anna: And there's something else. You see, we vampires have a language made of whistles, and there's one I think you'll need to know.


Tony: Okay. This sounds a little better.


Anna: Alright, good.


*does the whistle*


*makes a really sloppy attempt*


Tony: Not too great, was it?



*does the whistle again*


*Whoa, what the hell just happened?*


Farmer McLaughlin: Whoa, what the hell just happened?


Farmer McLaughlin: Where are they?


Cows: MOOOOOOOOOO! OUT!


Farmer McLaughlin: Aaah! Conspicuous CGI!


Farmer McLaughlin: I'm out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment