Translate

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 12 - Family History - Part 1




Dottie: Good morning, good morning...



Tony: Gah! Why am I still holding this thing?


Dottie: So who's ready to go to work with Dad?


Dottie: I hope my favorite little movie star is ready to go off and do amazing things!


Tony: Good morning! Wow, you're cheery this morning!



Tony: It's also the day all this plot is supposed to finally come together.


Dottie: Good job.


Tony: Wow, Dad gets up really early on Saturdays.


Dottie: He's a busy man.


Dottie: You could be like that, too, one day.


Tony: I thought being a movie star meant I never had to work a day in my life.


Dottie: Well, maybe I was wrong.


Tony: (to himself) Wow, Mom.


Dottie: You might get lucky, though, and get to retire at the age of thirty.


Dottie: But come on. It's time to get the plot wrapped up. You've got a busy day today.


Tony: Okay, Mom.



Tony: Yes! It's still here.


*God, look at that place! I wanna go on a castle tour now, just to see what building this is in real life.*


McAshton: Now what aesthetics does this hope to appeal to?


McAshton: Take care of it. *cheery* Robert, thank goodness you're here!


Bob: *is smug about being recognized as important by his boss*


Bob: Tony, this is Lord McAshton. Lord McAshton, this is my son Tony.


Tony: Hello, sir.


McAshton: Oh, look at that!
Bob: I know, right?



Tony: Oh, crap! There's a truck!


Bob: Tony, what's wrong?
McAshton: *is getting sick*



Bob: Usually he's not this nervous. He's great around people. I don't get what's got him so keyed up.


McAshton: I do.


McAshton: I imagine he's quite the young man under normal circumstances.
Bob: Yeah, but what's normal anymore?


Tony: Nobody heard me say truck?


*Beethoven's Fifth*


Tony: ...aaaaaaaand nobody notices the creepy vampire hunter guy.


McAshton: Oh, I've noticed. Please, excuse me.


Bob: You see, Tony? That's what you don't wanna be when you grow up.


Bob: I think I can even smell him from here.



Tony: What's he even doing here, anyway?


McAshton: It was a pleasure to finally meet your son.


Rookery: *knows he has Lord McAshton right where he wants him*


Bob: Good God, that guy's creepy.


Tony: Dad, I don't need your help to know that.

2 comments: