Translate

Saturday, February 8, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 12 - Family History - Part 4




McAshton: No one seems to be watching. This all feels horribly wrong.
Rookery: Relax, my lord. You're in a vampire movie.


McAshton: Now if I could just get this door open.


Rookery: Excuse me, my lord. I happen to be good at this.


McAshton: You don't say.
Rookery: Observe.


*kick*


*creaks open*


McAshton: Oh, my.
Rookery: What'd I tell you?


Tony: Man. Hope he doesn't do that to my doors.


*trips, then picks self up*


Tony: As a vantage point this'll be perfect.


Tony: Wow, some of these railing things look really sketchy.


Tony: Whoa, what's going on down there?


McAshton: *is convinced something is going to pop out*
Rookery: Ahh, there we go. Now, let's see what we find, yeah?


McAshton: Find? It's a tomb. What do you expect?


Rookery: Here, these are for you. For your protection.
McAshton: Protection? Protection against what?


Rookery: *convinced McAshton gets more and more senile the more he freaks out*
McAshton: Vampires. You expect us to find vampires.
Rookery: Huh. Maybe he does retain his faculties after all.


Tony: Think you're gonna go vampire killin', huh? Well, not on my watch.


Tony: Just as soon as I figure out how to get down there.





Rookery: Dusty old fabric and petrified garlic. That's anticlimactic.


Rookery: This can only mean one thing. Elizabeth was never buried here at all.
McAshton: You knew this the whole time, didn't you?


Tony: Betcha he did.


Rookery: Petrified garlic? Why?



No comments:

Post a Comment