Translate

Monday, November 11, 2013

The Little Vampire - Book of Golden Stories

So I finally found this video after forever and realized I'd posted a link to it on my LiveJournal a long, long time ago. I was reminded by watching a clip from a Maven of the Eventide episode (over there on blip.tv, if you wanna go check her out; she reviews vampire movies) wherein some of the Buffy opening was showing, and that book shot is used in the very opening of this video, why I'm not entirely sure. Of course, the timing of this isn't the greatest, but the song does fit the general storyline of the movie (I prefer Hearts of Olden Glory myself, and I think I'll post that sometime, too) and it's the video that introduced me to Runrig and forever linked its music with The Little Vampire in my mind. So anyway, here's The Little Vampire set to Book of Golden Stories by Runrig:

No comments:

Post a Comment