Translate

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TLV Abridged: Scene 15 - Elizabeth - Part 1




Rudolph: I think if I step this way, I can finally get clear of that thing.


Rudolph: There, much better, and I think I'm in working order still.


Tony: Ugh, what all is down here? It smells terrible.



Rudolph: Whoa, there's a wall.


Rudolph: There's an invisible wall.
Anna: Fascinating!


Tony: I don't feel anything. Besides, we have to keep going or Rookery will find the amulet before we do, and this'll be the most depressing kids' movie ever made.


Anna: The wall won't let us through.


*is mad at the wall*


Rudolph: This is his moment.
Anna: You're right. It is.


Rudolph: You have to go on alone and be the star of this movie.


Tony: Okay. *thinking* Maybe the wall isn't so bad after all.



Rudolph: Do you think it's working?
Anna: *drooling over Tony from behind*


Tony: I need a guardrail if they expect me to keep this up.


Tony: Hang on. Almost there.


Tony: Phew, I made it.



Tony: Come check it out guys! It's big and I think it's plot-significant.


Rudolph: Well done, Tony.
Anna: I knew you could do it.


Tony: Let's go find out.


Rudolph: Wow, Tony was right. This rubble is treacherous.


Tony: They chained it up. Now I'm sure it's plot significant.


Tony: Hey what's this?


*is a curse*


Rudolph: Curses.


Tony: Okay, time for the doctor to go to work.


Tony: Heave! Heave!


Rudolph: Oh, Lord, he sounds ridiculous.


Tony: I think I need to get my dad's plot device wire cutters.


Tony: Or not.


Rookery: Huh?


Rookery: Hello in there!





Tony: *finally gets it into his head he should take shelter*


*Given we never see this flashlight again, I think it's judged damaged beyond repair by all those present after what's about to happen next.*






Tony: That's a really big drill.


Curse: Oh, what a world! What a world!


*Get me with those green eyes baby as the lights go down*


*Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around*


*Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile*


Tony: It's over, and I don't even need my dad's wire cutters!


Rudolph: Three cheers for plot convenience.
Anna: A miracle.



Rookery: Whoa, easy, easy.


Rookery: Was that Taylor Swift I heard?

No comments:

Post a Comment